I’m pleased to let every one know that you can now grab a super coffee at the following locations here in Thunder Bay.
Fox On The Run
Lunch & Coffee Bar, Catering
M-F: 8-7, Sa: 9-6, Su: Closed
1100B Memorial Avenue
Thunder Bay, ON
P: (807) 622-4211
Fox On The Run
Lunch & Burger Bar
M-F: 11-7; Sa: 12-7; Su: 12-6June Onwards
M-F: 11-8; Sa: 12-8; Su: 12-6
Lunch & Burger Bar Menu
701 Syndicate Ave S
Thunder Bay, ON P7E 1E9
P: (807) 622-3025
Hemp coffee is less acidic then regular coffee, Making it smoother to drink.
Not your regular cup of Joe!
Top 19 Benefits Of Hemp
- Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the “good” types of fat.
- They may help lower the risk of…
- Heart disease,
- Hemp seeds have high levels of…
- Vitamins A, C and E,
- And beta-carotene and are rich in protein,
- Carbohydrates, minerals and fiber. …
- whole hemp seeds as a good source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They’re delicious,
- The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp stimulate,
- Skin and hair growth,
- Maintain bone health,
- Regulate metabolism,
- And helps the brain function. Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, which improves,
- Muscle control,
- Mental function,
- And normal body maintenance of cells, muscle, tissues, and organs.
- Cut the Pain. …
- Increase your fiber intake. …
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. …
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes. …
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease. …
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression. …
- Protection against Parkinson’s. …
- Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
John ET Devine
Looking to earn a few extra bucks for that special occasion?
Check out our Affiliate Program Click Here