I’m pleased to let every one know that you can now grab a super coffee at the following locations here in Thunder Bay.
Fox On The Run
Lunch & Coffee Bar, Catering
M-F: 8-7, Sa: 9-6, Su: Closed
1100B Memorial Avenue
Thunder Bay, ON
P: (807) 622-4211
Retail & Coffee Bar
Tuesday To Friday
507 Victoria Ave East
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Hemp coffee is less acidic then regular coffee, Making it smoother to drink.
Not your regular cup of Joe!
Top 19 Benefits Of Hemp
- Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the “good” types of fat.
- They may help lower the risk of…
- Heart disease,
- Hemp seeds have high levels of…
- Vitamins A, C and E,
- And beta-carotene and are rich in protein,
- Carbohydrates, minerals and fiber. …
- whole hemp seeds as a good source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They’re delicious,
- The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp stimulate,
- Skin and hair growth,
- Maintain bone health,
- Regulate metabolism,
- And helps the brain function. Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, which improves,
- Muscle control,
- Mental function,
- And normal body maintenance of cells, muscle, tissues, and organs.
- Cut the Pain. …
- Increase your fiber intake. …
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. …
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes. …
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease. …
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression. …
- Protection against Parkinson’s. …
- Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
John ET Devine
Looking to earn a few extra bucks for that special occasion?
Check out our Affiliate Program Click Here