Hemp-Arabica-Cool-Hemp-Coffee-Available has just arrived! Cool-Hemp coffee is a blend of Arabica coffee beans and gluten free. De-hulled hemp seeds. Certified organic, Fair trade and Kosher. It has a nutty aromatic flavor and the benefits of omega fatty acids.
Cool Hemp uses hemp seeds which contain 44 percent oil, Along with fiber and significant amino acids, Vitamin E Complexes and Proteins. The ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids in hemp seeds is considered for optimal for good health. The seeds also contain gamma-linoenic acid and stearidonic acid. 2 tbsp / 8 oz cup = 10 g.
Hemp coffee is less acidic then regular coffee, Making it smoother to drink.
Not your regular cup of Joe.
By drinking Cool Hemp Coffee your getting the best of Coffee benefits & Hemp,
Top 19 Benefits Of Hemp
- Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the “good” types of fat.
- They may help lower the risk of…
- Heart disease,
- Hemp seeds have high levels of…
- Vitamins A, C and E,
- And beta-carotene and are rich in protein,
- Carbohydrates, minerals and fiber. …
- I also recommend eating whole hemp seeds as a good source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They’re delicious,
- The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp stimulate,
- Skin and hair growth,
- Maintain bone health,
- Regulate metabolism,
- And helps the brain function. Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, which improves,
- Muscle control,
- Mental function,
- And normal body maintenance of cells, muscle, tissues, and organs.
- Cut the Pain. …
- Increase your fiber intake. …
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. …
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes. …
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease. …
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression. …
- Protection against Parkinson’s. …
- Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
John ET Devine