Hemp-Canadian-Coffee is a premium blend of Canadian roasted hemp seeds combined with roasted Mexican coffee beans, producing a unique nutty flavored, full bodied coffee. Raw hemp seeds and select coffee beans are roasted separately in a custom roasters and then combined in a customized ratio and ground together for packaging.
Ingredients: 100% Canadian Roasted hemp seed and Mexican roasted coffee beans
Uses hemp seeds which contain 44 percent oil, Along with fiber and significant amino acids, Vitamin E Complexes and Proteins. The ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids in hemp sees is considered for optimal for good health. The seeds also contain gamma-linoenic acid and stearidonic acid. 2 tbsp / 8 oz cup = 10 g.
Hemp coffee is less acidic then regular coffee, Making it smoother to drink.
Not your regular cup of Joe.
By drinking Hemp-Canadian-Coffee your getting the best of Coffee benefits & Hemp,
Top 19 Benefits Of Hemp
- Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the “good” types of fat.
- They may help lower the risk of…
- Heart disease,
- Hemp seeds have high levels of…
- Vitamins A, C and E,
- And beta-carotene and are rich in protein,
- Carbohydrates, minerals and fiber. …
- I also recommend eating whole hemp seeds as a good source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They’re delicious,
- The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp stimulate,
- Skin and hair growth,
- Maintain bone health,
- Regulate metabolism,
- And helps the brain function. Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, which improves,
- Muscle control,
- Mental function,
- And normal body maintenance of cells, muscle, tissues, and organs.
- Cut the Pain. …
- Increase your fiber intake. …
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. …
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes. …
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease. …
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression. …
- Protection against Parkinson’s. …
- Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
John ET Devine
Looking to earn a few extra bucks for that special occasion?
Check out our Affiliate Program Click Here