Tims-Hemp-Coffee-Blend is a premium blend of Canadian roasted hemp seeds combined with Medium roasted Arabica coffee beans, producing a unique nutty flavored, full bodied coffee. Raw hemp seeds and select coffee beans are roasted to gather in a custom roasters.
Ingredients: 100% Canadian Roasted hemp seed and Medium roasted Arabica coffee beans, We’ve also doubled doubled the hemp in this awesome coffee.
Uses hemp seeds which contain 44 percent oil, Along with fiber and significant amino acids, Vitamin E Complexes and Proteins. The ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids in hemp sees is considered for optimal for good health. The seeds also contain gamma-linoenic acid and stearidonic acid. 2 tbsp / 8 oz cup = 10 g.
Hemp coffee is less acidic then regular coffee, Making it smoother to drink.
Not your regular cup of Joe.
By drinking Tims-Hemp-Coffee-Blend your getting the best of Coffee benefits & Hemp,
Top 19 Benefits Of Hemp
- Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the “good” types of fat.
- They may help lower the risk of…
- Heart disease,
- Hemp seeds have high levels of…
- Vitamins A, C and E,
- And beta-carotene and are rich in protein,
- Carbohydrates, minerals and fiber. …
- I also recommend eating whole hemp seeds as a good source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They’re delicious,
- The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp stimulate,
- Skin and hair growth,
- Maintain bone health,
- Regulate metabolism,
- And helps the brain function. Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, which improves,
- Muscle control,
- Mental function,
- And normal body maintenance of cells, muscle, tissues, and organs.
- Cut the Pain. …
- Increase your fiber intake. …
- Protection against cirrhosis of the liver. …
- Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes. …
- Lowered risk of Alzheimer’s disease. …
- Reduces suicide risk and Depression. …
- Protection against Parkinson’s. …
- Coffee drinkers have less risk of heart disease.
John ET Devine