Hello and thank you for your interest in Submit-Guest-Post-Guidelines!
Before you join the other bloggers that post here on Hemp-Canada. Let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets approved.
How can you become a Hemp-Canada contributor?
To become a regular contributor on Hemp-Canada. Here are some tips that will help you get your article accepted and published.
1 . You must have a Hemp Canada account in good standing.
1. You must have a link from your website to ours!
1. If you don’t wish to link to us. Click here for a new option.
1. Your post must be in English!!!
- Head on over and check out other guest post click here, So you can understand what kind of articles I publish here.
- Write content that is focused on quality and adding value for our readers.
- All Articles must be about Hemp!
- Articles must be a minimum of 800 words.
- Write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Hemp Canada audience.
- Copy Rights: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out you copied a post from some one else, You will get banned from Hemp Canada and immediate removal of all posts and profiles from Hemp Canada. The same goes for images as well!
- Self Promotion: You will be allowed 1 back link
- Comments: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Next simply Contact us here Contact Click Here
I’ll email you instructions for posting your article
Have a great day.